Let's have a party!

Happy Friday!!!!
Today the kiddos and I are going to town to buy stuff for Zach's birthday party tomorrow. We are going to have a house full of people. I am hoping that my Brother-in-law and niece and nephew will get to come down, my Mother-in-law is coming tonight, and of course, my Mom, Dad, Brother, Grandpa, and Uncle with be here too.

We are going to have beef and chicken fajitas, (with all the fixings), queso, salsa, chips( salsa and chips are Julio's of course.) Refried beans, spanish rice, jalapeno poppers, guacamole, homemade vanilla cake with chocolate frosting. Zach has never really liked store bought cakes. He always requests a homemade one, and I gladly oblige.

The Little's haven't bought Zach any presents yet, so they are excited to go shopping for him. We bought him a big present, but I want to get him a couple more little things.

I ended up going to town yesterday to watch the boys at Kung Fu. They are doing really well. I need to incorporate some of their exercises and memory work into their daily routine. SiFu Welker is an amazing role model for the boys and an extraordinarily patient man! The style of Kung Fu that he teaches is Shui Huo Kung Fu. Martial arts are far more than punching and kicking. They have really given the boys confidence and respect. Jilli can not wait until she can get on the mat!

Well, I need to get in gear and get going! :)

0 comments: