We lead a nice, boring life :)

There is not anything really exciting going on in our lives lately. We did get some Cornish Rock chicks. These are going to be "meat" chickens. I am going to keep a few that are good specimens and incubate their eggs to continue on having them for meat. We also bought 7 ducklings. The ducklings are just pets. I have had ducks off and on since I was 11. Ducks are good people. :)

The children and I built a pen inside our chicken house for the little chicks to stay in temporarily. I want to build a chicken tractor for them. This way I can move them around and keep green grass in their yard. I am going to experiment with different feeds and supplements, while keeping their diet organic. The next thing I have my eye on is a couple of goats-- some that I can use for milk and organic grass choppers! LOL!

School wise, we have been taking it easy and enjoying the Springtime. We are just doing seat work, and reading. That gives us plenty of time for playing outdoors. This summer when it is too hot to go outside, we will be hard at work. :)

Frank and I are getting ready to go to Hawaii. It is so awesome that Frank earned this trip for us. We will be staying at the Hilton Waikoloa. They have activities that we get to choose from daily. We chose spa treatments, a dolphin experience, and a volcano expedition. The we also will have plenty of free time to do thing we want to. We do have 2 dinners (one semi-formal- the awards ceremony) and a breakfast. They give us a daily allowance (in Vegas it was $150 each), and lots of great gifts. I AM SO EXCITED! My Mom in Law is coming to stay with the kids.

Today, I will be planning our menu, cleaning house, doing floors, and hopefully finish up Frank's "shed". I have been organizing it. That man has a lot of stuff! I have more time at home than he does, so I thought I would give him a hand.

Tomorrow, Ian has a belt test. If all goes well, he will be an orange belt. He has worked extremely hard for this, so send some courage vibes to him. We have been practicing out of class and viewing videos on YouTube.

Next week I will take Mom to Houston for her check up at MD Anderson. I am not looking forward to driving in Houston, but I am looking forward to spending time with her.

Frank has started his new semester at WGU. Hopefully he will have a good one!

Ya'll have a great time! :)

0 comments: